Pipe Inspection & Cleaning
A pipe inspection reveals potential problems and verifies the quality of the cleaning.
Pipe inspection for aquaculture and the food industry requires knowledge, experience and the right equipment. A pipe inspection will not only reveal possible and upcoming problems and make it possible to be ahead of the curve, but also to verify whether the cleaning carried out is good. Often this is forgotten and/or not prioritized and can be the source of the problem.
Text and image section
Aquatiq can assist with:
- Quality control of piping circuits to detect organic matter, biofilm, leaks, seals, slips in the pipe wall, holes, cracks, sharp edges and damage.
- Pipe inspection of all types of pipes from 50 mm.
- Visual inspection of pipes with text from observations superimposed directly on images and video.
- Digital meter counter that makes it easy to map where the problem is for later cleaning or other improvements.
- Fixed agreements for annual control.
- Top modern equipment.
- Assist with cleaning if this should be applicable.
We have reset and cleaned over 40 departments within Aquaculture and RAS and see that the need for an inspection of various pipe circuits using an inspection camera is increasing in all parts of the food industry.
Our operators have many years of experience and have specialized in all types of inspection assignments within aquaculture and the food industry. Our services can be used preventively as well as to uncover problems.
For more information